As a membership organization of large and small employers, BHCG's goal is to support a market-driven health care delivery system in southeast Wisconsin. A system where educated consumers would make choices using reliable information about the efficiency and effectiveness of the health care they select. Providers would compete to meet patient needs by delivering value—quality care at the best cost.
The current market lacks several factors to make a market-driven approach work, including consumer education and guidance, information transparency, consolidated purchasing power and accountability by all parties.
We believe that health care consumers, providers and employers all have individual accountability within the health care system. Explore the web site to find out how we work with each of these stakeholders to bring about real change in southeast Wisconsin.
The Business Health Care Group offers member employers a comprehensive health care strategy. When we stand together we can achieve a competitive market, resulting in reduced costs and improved health care outcomes.
- Geoffrey Schick
- Smoking Cessation Awareness Month
- It's Quittin' Time Wisconsin
- Business Health Care Group Hires New Executive Director: Geoffrey Schick
- The BHCG and UnitedHealthcare - A New Partnership to Drive Meaningful Change
- BHCG Annual Report
- Key Factors Influencing 2003-2012 SE WI Commercial Payer Hospital Payment Levels